DU❌E UP youth boxing program at Pittsburgh Punch. This program has been in the works for years and now it’s time to share it with the kids. DU❌E UP is designed to build confidence, help coordination, and support a strong community.
*Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 4:00 PM *Sunday 10:30AM
Free Gloves and Hand Wraps With Every Enrollment
Your child will receive their “white” hand wraps and own gloves. The white hand wraps signify they are a white “belt” level 1.
WHAT TO BRING YOUR FIRST CLASS
Comfortable workout clothing, Clean shoes, or no shoes. We will provide hand wraps and gloves the first trial class.
NO SHOES IN TRAINING AREA
SHOW UP EARLY
Please stop in and make sure all the proper forms are signed. Have your child ready for class on time.
CHOOSE YOUR DAYS
Whether you have once, twice or three times a week membership, we will be offering limited memberships.
Each Level test is $25 in advance of testing. Parents are encouraged to stay and support their child.
Level 1 (⚪️White wraps)
4:00 – 4:45
- Time to wrap about our day and hands (Teach how to wrap hands and chat for 10 minutes) 4:00 to 4:10
- Basics of stance, foot placement, hand position, basics of punching. 4:10 to 4:20
- Fun Activity that consists footwork or reaction drill. 4:20 to 4:25
- Technical drill (Ring Rope bob or shadow box) 4:25 to 4:30
- Glove Up (Show basics on bags in bag area) 4:30 to 4:45
- Design a circuit for 15 or less 4:30 to 4:45
Level 2 (🟡Yellow wraps)
4:15 – 5:00
- Time to wrap about our day and hands (Teach how to wrap hands and chat for 5 minutes) 4:15
- Shadow boxing/Footwork. 4:20
- Bag work (as a group). 4:30
- Work the Focus mitts with coaches and circuit with speed bag and slip bag incorporated 4:45
Level 3 (🔴Red wraps)
4:30 – 5:15
- Time to wrap about our day and hands (Teach how to wrap hands and chat for 5 minutes) 4:30
- Shadow boxing/Footwork. 4:35
- Circuit using speed bag, slip bag, ring for drills and focus mitt work with coach. 4:50
- Working focus mitt work with partners/Working on offense and defense drills. 5:00
Child Pick Up Policy
-Please be present when child is training or pick up no later that 10 minutes post class ending.
Level one (⚪️white wraps) 4:00-4:45 end time
Level two (🟡yellow wraps) 4:15-5:00 end time
Level three (🔴red wraps) 4:30-5:15 end time
A $10 charge will be added per day when left at punch 10 minutes after class has ended. And an additional $10 per ten minutes. If 17 minutes late we will charge for 20 minutes. And so forth. Pick your kid up!!!
Child Bathroom Policy
•We require a parent or guardian to be present during class if your child is unable to use the restroom on their own.